All submitted abstracts will be analyzed by a Scientific Committee for selecting them either as oral or poster presentation. The text of the abstract should not exceed 300 words. Abstracts may be presented in Spanish or English (preferably in English). The deadline for submission of abstracts is on September 1, 2020. Poster size should be until 120×90 cm. To send your summary, complete the form on the web registration page.
- Font and spacing: Arial 10pt font and single line spacing
- Title: 130 characters (not including spaces) and bold
- Affiliations: Each author should be listed by department, institution, city, and country.
- Title alignment: centered
- Author list alignment: centered
- Author affiliation alignment: justified
- Abstract text alignment: justified
- Table, Figures and Graphics: Do not include Tables, Figures or Graphs